Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration from another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Both anonymised and non anonymised files have been submitted for the double blind review.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article follows the template provided by JFDE provided in the Author Guidelines
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- When research involves human participants, the ethical approval has been granted. Articles involving human subjects without ethical approval will be rejected.
- The author holds the copyright for all the images and figure in the manuscript or permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet).
Author(s) hold their copyright without restrictions.
JFDE does not hold the copyright or the right to re-license the published material.
All published papers are licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.